Frequently Asked Questions
- What is ENRICH Video Platform?
- Our clients’ financial information is sensitive. We cannot share data. How will the solution work for us?
- I have a quarterly market summary that I send to all my clients every quarter. Can this be converted into an auto-generated video statement?
- What are the available voice options?
- Will you be able to pronounce Indian names like Subramanium?
- What is the format of these video statements?
- How long does it take to generate videos? What kinds of servers are required? (Applies only to Enterprise Offering)
- Is there a limit on the duration of the video?
- Will the videos work across devices?
- Will the videos be a drain on my Internet infrastructure?
- Can the video be made available in MP4 format?
- Can the videos be password protected?
- Can I have offline access to videos?
- What are the space requirements for storing these videos?
- Do we have to go to the Internet to generate these videos?
1. What is ENRICH Video Platform?
ENRICH video platform is powered by Amigobulls. Wealth managers can use this platform to convert their current portfolio statements (PDFs/ excel sheets) to engaging, personalized video statements. The ENRICH video platform makes use of Amigobulls’ patent pending technology to generate thousands of personalized videos automatically without any human intervention. The videos are mobile-friendly and are specifically designed to work even with low speed internet connections.
More about Amigobulls: Amigobulls owns and powers the ENRICH video platform, as well as the finance portal Amigobulls.com. The website currently serves 400,000+ monthly active users in USA offering videos on thousands of North American stocks. To know more visit https://amigobulls.com/
2. Our clients’ financial information is sensitive. We cannot share data. How will the solution work for us?
Amigobulls video platform is available in 2 flavors:
Secure cloud offering: We host it for you on secure cloud. Once the videos are generated, and downloaded by you, the entire client data is erased from our servers.
Enterprise offering: Will be installed at customer premises. None of the sensitive client data will be leaving your data centers.
3. I have a quarterly market summary that I send to all my clients every quarter. Can this be converted into an auto-generated video statement?
Our technology is best suited for generating thousands of personalized auto-generated statements. Ex: Monthly client statements. For a single video to be sent to many people, a video designer would be better suited. However, if you want to combine a common report with a client specific statement, we can do it.
There are multiple voice options available: Indian English to suit Indian Customer needs. We can also provide American English, British English, Spanish, and Arabic, and many more languages, as supported by top Text-To-Speech (TTS) providers like Nuance, Amazon, and Acapela. We have partnerships with all three.
5. Will you be able to correctly pronounce Indian names like Subramanium?
Any person listening to his name being said by a machine. We recommend not using voice for client names. Client names will be displayed on the video screen and the voice-over can say something like "Dear Investor, here is your monthly wealth management statement."
6. What is the format of these video statements?
We offer our video statements in 2 formats:
HTML 5 videos: These videos combine HTML5 animation along with audio, and are served using our proprietary player. These videos are extremely lightweight.
MP4 videos: One of the most common video formats that are used.
|Size of video||Heavy||Light – 1/5th MP4|
|2G Compatible||Very slow||Yes|
|Password protection||Workaround Possible||Yes|
|Video Usage Reports||No||Yes|
|Video Generation Time||Slow – At least 2X HTML5 video generation time.||Faster|
7. How long does it take to generate videos? What kinds of servers are required? (Applies only to Enterprise Offering)
It takes around 6 hours to generate 50,000 videos with 2 servers running in parallel. Since video generation is CPU intensive, we require each server to be 16 core, 32 GB RAM, with each core being 2.8 Gzh. Some considerations are:
- Duration of the video is assumed to be 1.5 minutes.
- All input data is available to us either in flat file format (JSON) or simple DBMS queries.
- Audio clips are pre-created based on script, and are simply merged during generation.
8. Is there a limit on the duration of the video?
There is no limit on how long a video can be. However, in our experience we have seen that the user is highly engaged for up to 2 minutes. Post 2 minutes, user interest begins to wane. Videos are best suited for giving a summary.
9. Will the videos work across devices?
Yes, the videos will work across devices. They will show up fine on big desktops, tablets, and even mobile phones.
10. Will the videos be a drain on my Internet infrastructure?
Our videos are smart HTML5 animated videos taking 1/5th of normal video size and will work even on slow Edge/3G networks!
11. Can the video be made available in an mp4 format?
Yes, we can create regular MP4 videos. However they will have the following disadvantages when compared with our HTML5 videos:
- They will be around five times the size of the HTML5 videos.
- MP4 videos cannot be interactive, i.e. you will not be able to embed links in MP4
- You will not be able to get usage reports on MP4 videos.
- They are slow to generate. While 50,000 videos in HTML5 format will take 6 hours with 2 servers running, to generate the same in MP4 HD format it will take 12 hours per server.
12. Can the videos be password protected?
HTML 5 videos: Yes, we can do server side password authentication for HTML5 videos. We can use similar “PAN-DOB” passwords that are typically used for PDF statements.
MP4 videos: MP4 videos cannot be password protected. As you may know there does not exist a technology to password protect an mp4. We can however gzip the mp4 and password protect it, but it will not work seamlessly on mobile devices. The user will have to install OS specific un-zipper app to make it work.
13. Can I have offline access to videos?
HTML 5 videos: HTML5 videos are online only. Our videos work on 2G networks also.
MP4 videos: MP4 videos can be sent in an email, as an attachment. The user will require Internet to download the video, but he can view it offline later on.
14. What are the space requirements for storing these videos?
50,000 HTML5 videos will require just 40GB of space, while the same number of HD mp4 videos will require 200GB of space.
15. Do we have to go to the Internet to generate these videos?
Secure cloud offering: Yes, entire generation of video happens on secure cloud. No data is stored on the cloud.
Enterprise offering: 98% of times we don't have to use Internet, as we will pre-record all the lakhs of sentences for the audio based on the script for the video statements. This has the advantage that video generation will become faster. However, if you wish to change an audio sentence, which is not already pre-created, we will need Internet to record the voice.